Saturday, October 1, 2011

Tiana's Photography and Collections

Written by Tiana:

I want to show you all the stuff I found when my mom and I went out garage selling. Just so you know, there are a 
lot of pictures!


I got the entire Anne of Green Gables series!

This Luggage set my mom bought for me. It's so cute!

I've been needing a book bag for so long, and now I have this one! I love how it has horses on it!

I got this vintage suitcase for only a couple a dollars. I love anything vintage.

Here's the inside. The top flips down for more storage.

I've been looking at shirts similar to this one at Fred Meyer but they were always so expensive, so I was so happy when I found this shirt for one dollar!

I love these shoes!


I love these ones as well!


I found this soft yarn and had to buy it! I think it will make a great scarf cowl.

This is all of my stuff together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...