Monday, April 29, 2013

A Taste of Spring


Written By Tiana:

The last few days it's been sunny off and on all day. Today I decided to go out and get some pictures and enjoy the warm weather. After I was done taking pictures I played Star Wars with my brother.






Last week on the Pinterest challenge I didn't really do anything, my mind was preoccupied with decided on what costume I want to make for May the 4th (this year I remembered to make a costume a month and a half before, and not 3 days!). I finally decided on Beru Lars from episode II. I'll be posting my progress on my costume blog,here. When the costume is done I'll post it on this blog as well.

Back on the topic of the Pinterest challenge, I'm going to do my best to do something this week, but I'm going to be putting a lot of time into my costume. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...